Frequently Bought Together
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
What can this product do for you:
Hair Volume Shampoo includes the following ingredients essential for hair growth:
- Amino Acids - Amino Acids have been used to reduce the factors that cause poor hair follicle development or weaken the shaft of the hair, thus promoting hair density and growth.
- Keratin - High quality Keratin has been added to the Hair Gorwth Shampoo which mimics the one found in natural hair Keratin. It smooths cells that overlap to form hair strands, which results in more manageable hair, less frizz and a glossy, healthy look. Keratin can also reduce the look of split ends by temporarily bonding the hair back together. The Keratin that we have used is especially tested for bleached or dyed hair.
- Vegetable Proteins - These proteins act on all three fundamental parameters of hair strength - tensile properties, bending modulus, and cuticle abrasion. This penetrates into the hair cortex, building strength from within, whilst providing film forming effects to reinforce, lubricate and protect the surface of the hair. These properties combine to strengthen the hair, thus, helping to reduce the degree of damage hair sustains from chemical treatments, environmental stresses or styling.
- Almond Oil - Helps hair appear stronger, softer, and shinier.
- Decreases hair thinning and promotes thickness
- Helps builds body in the shower and gives hair a lift
- Great for moisturising hair and sealing split ends
- The best shampoo for hair volume
- This Hair Volume Shampoo is infused with UV protection and keratin for your hair to appear smooth and with brilliant volume
- Apply a small amount of hair volume shampoo onto a wet scalp, work into a lather and distribute it to the rest of the hair
- Massage into hair for two minutes and then rinse with water
- For best results, use the Hair Repair Conditioner after shampooing your hair
- Keep shampoo away from the eyes. If contact occurs, wash the eyes with water
This hair volume shampoo should be used within 2 years from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Safe for use for pregnant women. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate , Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, L-Arginine, EDTA.