Frequently Bought Together
ORGANIC & NATURAL
What can this product do for you:
- Our signature formula deeply cleanses and removes makeup whilst simultaneously nourishing and energising the skin
- Perfect for daily use
- This cleanser has reinforced makeup elimination potential and is effective enough to remove the most deep-set of impurities
- Organic Apricot Kernel, Almond and Sesame oils hydrate and help restore the skin’s natural pH balance
- Lemon and Geranium essential oils in it uplift your senses
- A daily essential that’ll leave your skin deeply cleansed and beautifully refreshed
- Gently apply to face, neck, and décolleté, working in upward, circular motions
- Rinse with water or wipe off gently in upward, circular motions with a cotton pad or facial towel
- To remove eye make-up, apply to a dampened cotton pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye. Do not scrub
This product has an expiry date of 2 years from manufacturing date. It should be used within 1 year of opening for best results.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Safe for use for pregnant women. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
Aqua, Ricinus, Communis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Organic Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Root Extract, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Essential Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.