Explore career & job opportunities at Conatural.
Role: Customer Sales Representative
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch to prospective customers.
- Manage social media handles: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Ensure that all platforms are updated in a timely way and all customer queries are responded too.
- Oversee all return packages.
- Maintain liaison with dispatch team to facilitate and ensure timely delivery.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Advise customers on the location, selection, price, delivery, use and care of goods available from the store, with the aim of encouraging them to buy and to return to buy in the future.
- Ability to educate customers/give skin consultations on the product range and help customers to find the goods the products of their choice.
- Request customers on a testimonial and ask them to share their experience with CONATURAL products.
- Advise on the availability of stock and any special promotions to customers.
- Take special orders for items not currently in stock, or not normally stocked, and notify customers when the items have arrived.
- Safeguard customer information, update customer information and ensure that customer personal information is not shared or released to any outside source.
- Maintain all confidential company information on mobiles, tablets and computers.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist