USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Conatural collects personal information in several ways when you make an account with us.
Some examples include but are not limited to situations when you:
- Create an account on our Website;
- Order, purchase, exchange, return, or cancel an order for, any of our products whether through our Website or in our retail stores;
- Contact us, make an inquiry about any of our products or services or otherwise request information or assistance from us;
- Communicate with our customer service representatives;
- Sign up to receive catalogues and/or emails and information about new and limited edition products, special offers, events or other news;
- Register and participate in our online customer forum;
- Provide feedback or make other submissions to Conatural;
- Participate in a contest or other promotions;
- Participate in or respond to consumer survey or requests for consumer opinions, concerns or preferences regarding our products and services;
- Apply for employment with Conatural;
- Engage with us on social media; or
- Use other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time and may require such information in order to use the feature.
By registering with us, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address for the purpose of order process. Saved card details will never be shared with any third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service provider's systems. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks which may contain your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier service for the purpose of delivery. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. You have the right to request access and removal of the personal data that we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.
EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS
Emails and Newsletters are sent out to people who subscribe to us. If you wish to opt out from our e-newsletter, you may write to us at email@example.com or unsubscribe directly from the email. By using the websites and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up. However, consent to receiving messages on your mobile device is not a condition of purchase. Additionally, should you choose to stop receiving such messages, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites from time to time such as the web links to brands that we collaborate or partner with. These links are solely to provide you with convenience, ease and information regarding the products produced by Conatural. However, we do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of those websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
COOKIES & ANALYSIS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES
When interacting with our website, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser through the tracking features in Google Analytics. This data includes: Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags. We use data about how our visitors use our website to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to www.conaturalintl.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to present and manufacture products.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.