Frequently Bought Together
What’s in it:
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Feel the difference! Absolutely natural and FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
What can this product do for you:
- Vitamin C face wash brightens and revitalizes the skin
- Soothes and reduces irritation
- Our vitamin C face wash removes impurities while quenching skin with essential daily vitamins
- Luscious, SLS-Free base
- Dissolves dirt, oil and make-up without disturbing the skin's delicate pH balance or stripping it of its natural oils
- To speed up the skin brightening process, also incorporate vitamin C serum in you skincare routine.
Please note that seasonal changes may affect the consistency of the product. This doesn't affect the efficacy of the face wash.
Note: How do we define "natural" in our formulation? Defining "natural" in our cleansers and facewashes involves following specific criteria:
- Using Natural Surfactants, such as isothionates, glucosides, or other natural alternatives, instead of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) or Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES), ensuring SLS and SLES Free formulations.
- No using any silicones, and replacing with natural oils and/or actives to nourish the skin.
- Creating soap-free products that harmonize with the skin's natural pH.
- Omitting salt and employing alternative thickeners to achieve the desired viscosity.
- Incorporating skin actives, vitamins, and minerals that are natural and/or derived from natural sources, and are effective for addressing specific skin concerns. Ensuring that the percentages used are safe, based on thorough safety and technical research data for each raw material. We refrain from adding ingredients at low percentages solely for claim purposes.
- Offering vegan formulas throughout our product range.
- Avoiding artificial colors in our formulations.
- Preferring essential oils over artificial fragrances whenever possible.
- Our Vitamin C Cleanser is the best face wash in Pakistan for brightening and revitalizing the skin.
- To use, wet or dampen face
- Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand, rub on face in circular motions and wash
- Rinse well, then pat dry
Vitamin C face wash has an expiry date of 2 years from manufacturing date. It should be used within 1 year of opening for best results.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Safe for use for pregnant women. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra extract, Morus alba root extract, Pyrus Malus fruit extract, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, D-Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA.