Visibly brightens, replenishes, and hydrates skin for a radiant look.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN.
What can this product do for you:
- Vitamin C Serum acts as a hero anti-oxidant that fights the effect of free radical damage and sun exposure, also repairing your skin and protecting it from pre-mature aging.
- Effective anti-oxidant formula that brightens the skin. Make sure that this serum is not used with Niacinamide. After the application of Conatural's Vitamin C Serum, a tingling sensation may be experienced during the first week of using the serum until the skin develops tolerance. If the tingling sensation is too strong, then mix the serum with another cream and apply to face.
- Conatural face serums are highly effective for targeted treatments and can be used along with other Super Activ Serums, where each serum treats a separate concern.
- For ultimate skin brightening, also use our Vitamin C Face Wash and rinse all impurities away.
- Our Vitamin C serum for face is formulated with 3-0-ethylated Ascorbic Acid, which is the stabilized form of Vitamin C. We use the maximum dose permissible under dermal limits for this type of Vitamin C.
- Many brands which claim to use so called high percentages of Vitamin C (example: 20 percent) in the form of either pure Ascorbic Acid, or Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate or Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate use such high percentages due to the efficacy of this particular Vitamin C which decreases over time. This means that the dose is high because over time most of the active Vitamin C in the formula would have oxidized (and thus rendered useless). The Vitamin C derivative that we use is highly effective and highly stable and non-oxidative over time of use.
Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and make sure your skin is squeaky clean. Apply a few drops our best Vitamin C Serum to face in the PM before applying any cream. Patch test before using the product. You may experience purging during the first week of using active serums, however, do not fret. Purging settles within 2 weeks of use once all the dirt from the skin has been extracted.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
Always patch test an area before applying a new product. They help predict if you may experience a negative reaction. This is how we recommend you can conduct a patch test.
- Apply a small amount of product onto clean skin on the forearm.
- Do not apply any other product to this area and keep area clean and dry.
- Rinse off after 24 hours.
- If there is any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation at any time during the 24 hours, do not use the product.
Vitamin C Serum should be used within two years from the manufacturing date. The period after Opening: 6 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 3-O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.