AVAILABLE ONLY IN 120ML
100% NATURAL & CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FIRST PRESS, VIRGIN QUALITY
What can this product do for you:
- Conatural’s Organic Jojoba Oil (phonetically: “ho-ho-ba”) is a unique liquid wax obtained by cold-pressing from the seeds of the jojoba shrub (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Jojoba oil is unique in that, unlike most other vegetable oils, it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner
- Also, being a wax, it does not have as much of a greasy feel as oils
- Carrier Oil: Conatural's Jojoba oil is an excellent carrier oil for any of Conatural’s essential oils. Pair them together to get a perfect body massage and skin facial
- Double Cleansing: Can also be used for double cleansing along with a cream based cleanser. Just apply a small amount of Organic Jojoba Oil in the palm of your hand. Use your fingers to gently massage it into your skin, working in small circles to help remove makeup and dirt. After thoroughly cleansing, rinse off the Organic Jojoba Oil with water and a soft washcloth. While your skin is damp, apply your cream-based cleanser (Or the Organic Cleanser & Makeup Remover by Conatural). Pump one small amount to your palm and lather in between your hands, then, begin cleansing your skin. Again, use small circular motions to cleanse. Be mindful of the eye area. Once you’ve finished cleansing your skin, you’ll rinse off with lukewarm water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft face towel.
- Moisturiser: Jojoba oil is an excellent moisturiser for skin and scalp
- Jojoba oil is an ideal ingredient to soften the beard and give emolliency to the skin whilst shaving
- Due to jojoba oils affinity with our own sebum, it is more readily absorbed and tolerated by the top layer of the skin, and can help to balance sebum production when applied topically
- The use of Jojoba Oil for hair is quite common across the world.
- When used in the hair, the oil conditions the hair shaft by lightly coating it, adding shine and manageability
Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and in a cool and dry environment and out of direct sunlight. For external use only.