What’s in it:
What can this product do for you:
- Vitamin C Kit encourages new collagen production while maintaining the existing collagen in your skin
- The products for skin brightening, brighten and revitalize the skin
- Soothes and reduces irritation
- Removes impurities while quenching skin with essential daily vitamins
Step 1: Wet or dampen face. Apply a small amount of Vitamin C Face Wash to the palm of your hand, rub on face in circular motions and wash.
Step 2: Apply a few drops of our Vitamin C Serum to face in the PM after cleansing your face. Patch test before using the product. You may experience purging during the first week of using active serums, however, do not fret. Purging settles within 2 weeks of use once all the dirt from the skin has been extracted.
This Vitamin C Kit should be used within 18 months from manufacturing date. Period after Opening: 12 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Vitamin C Face Wash: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra extract, Morus alba root extract, Pyrus Malus fruit extract, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, D-Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Vitamin C Serum: Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 3-O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.