Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - Super Activs Skin Serum
Feel the difference! Absolutely free from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly and Silicones.
|Open Pores||Minimizes large pores|
|Oily Skin||Reduces Acne|
|Breakouts||Reinforces skin’s barrier function|
|Acne & Excess Oil||Calms inflammation|
|Fine Lines||Hydrates Skin|
Strengthens and helps protect skin. Reduces the appearance of visible signs of inflammation and provides antioxidant protection.
SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN.
What can this product do for you:
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Zinc are both renown to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and makes our Niacinamide Serum a great product for oily or combination skin. The 10% concentration of Niacinamide reinforces the skin’s barrier function and improves the texture of your skin. Niacinamide is a sebum reducing, pore-reducing and anti-inflammatory ingredient that also has a lightening effect on your skin.
This is not a treatment for acne.
- If you are using topical Vitamin C products, they should not be used in conjunction with this serum but at an alternative time. For example, this serum can be used in the morning and the Vitamin C product can be used in the evening.
- Want to speed up the process of minimizing open skin pores? Incorporate saffron complexion builder to your skincare routine.
- Conatural Super Activ Serums are highly effective for targeted treatments and can be used along with other Super Activ Serums, where each serum treats a separate concern.
Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and make sure your skin is squeaky clean. Apply Conatural's Niacinamide Serum to entire face morning and evening before moisturizer. Patch test before using the product. You may experience purging during the first week of using active serums, however, do not fret. Purging settles within 2 weeks of use once all the dirt from the skin has been extracted.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
Always patch test an area before applying a new product. They help predict if you may experience a negative reaction. This is how we recommend you can conduct a patch test.
- Apply a small amount of product onto clean skin on the forearm.
- Do not apply any other product to this area and keep area clean and dry.
- Rinse off after 24 hours.
- If there is any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation at any time during the 24 hours, do not use the product.
Niacinamide Serum should be used within two years from the manufacturing date. The period after Opening: 6 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Aqua, Niacinamide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Zinc PCA, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.