Frequently Bought Together
What’s in it:
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid
Feel the difference! Absolutely natural and FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
What can this product do for you:
- Aloe Vera Face Wash soothes and hydrates your skin
- Formulated with pure Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid for extra moisture
- Helps retain moisture and heals skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- This aloe vera face wash minimizes pores and tightens skin
- Dissolves dirt, oil and make-up without disturbing the skin's delicate pH balance or stripping it of its natural oils
- Luscious, SLS-Free base
- Pair aloe vera cleanser with hyaluronic acid serum for better skin hydration.
Please note that seasonal changes may affect the consistency of the product. This doesn't affect the efficacy of the face wash.
- Our face wash for open pores is the best face wash for keeping the skin moisturized and healthy
- To use, wet or dampen face
- Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand, rub on face in circular motions and wash
- Rinse well, then pat dry
Aloe Vera Face Wash should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Safe for use for pregnant women. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Pyrus Malus fruit extract, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Parfum, D-Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis leaf powder.