June 08, 2018
Did you know there isn’t just one type of acne?
That’s right. There are numerous types of acne, each of which requires a specific treatment.
Acne can be inflammatory or non-inflammatory.
This includes Blackheads, Whiteheads and Sebaceous Filaments.
1. Blackheads – The best way to treat blackheads is by exfoliating your skin gently in circular motions.
2. Whiteheads – Prevent whiteheads by regularly cleansing your face with a gentle face wash or a facial soap. This would free the skin from excess oil.Check out Conatural’s Activated Charcoal Detox Bar. Wonderful for those with oily skin, this organic soap balances production of oil in the skin.
3. Sebaceous Filaments – Wash your face with warm water and apply Conatural’s Dead Sea Mud Mask avoiding the eye area. Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes for dry skin, 10-15 minutes for normal skin, and 20-25 minutes for oily skin, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
1. Papules – These are tender, red and small bumps which can leave scars if popped or squeezed.
2. Pustules – The classic zit.
3. Nodules & Cysts – These fall in the severe acne conditions. Nodules and Cysts are large, painful bumps which can take a long time to go away and can leave scars.
If you have inflammatory acne, it’s best to choose skin care products that are specifically for oily/acne prone skin. Another most important thing to do is to plan your diet accordingly!
Say no to sugary foods, oily snacks and carbonated drinks. Try to include more greens in your meals. Opt for fresh drinks and consume for fruits and vegetables.
July 03, 2019
October 05, 2018
September 03, 2018