℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
What can this product do for you:
- Rosemary Essential Oil is known to have antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that can make it beneficial in eliminating eczema, dermatitis, oily skin and acne
- Regular use of rosemary oil for hair helps to stimulate hair follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger and slowing down premature hair loss and greying of the hair
- It stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue, and stress, decreasing cortisol, the stress hormone
- Known to treat headaches, relieve muscle pains, rheumatism, and arthritis
- Essential oil is a nature’s gift that has the power to serve medical purposes
- Essential oils can be used in our daily routines for incredible results. At Conatural, we pass the product through multiple checks to guarantee long-lasting effects. Use them the right way to enjoy limitless benefits
- Conatural Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturisers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favourite carrier oil (e.g. argan, olive, coconut and almond oils) for face and body
This product has an expiry date of 2 years from manufacturing date. It should be used within 1 year of opening for best results.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.