℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Citrus Aurantium Amara
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
What can this product do for you:
- Neroli essential oil calms and rejuvenates the mind, aiding in headaches and vertigo
- The use of Neroli essential oil for skin helps heal damaged cells
- Helps clean up scabs, wounds and stretch marks
- Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
- Essential oils are what give a plant its characteristic odour and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted. At Conatural, vigorous checks are made throughout the entire process of sourcing pure essential oils. When used correctly, essential oils bring a wide range of health benefits
- Conatural Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturisers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favourite carrier oil (e.g., argan, olive, coconut and almond oils) for face and body
This product has an expiry date of 2 years from manufacturing date. It should be used within 1 year of opening for best results.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
Citrus Aurantium Amara
*100% pure essential oil