℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
What can this product do for you:
- Lavender Essential oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves and skin.
- When massaged into the scalp, it can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss
- The use of lavender oil for hair helps moisturize the scalp and balances the production of oil in the scalp
- It can relieve muscular and joint pain (especially caused by sports injuries), improve blood circulation
- Beneficial for respiratory problems
- It can also help to soothe acne, burns, and bug bites
- Essential oils are plant’s essence, extracted from the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Lavender Essential oils were used by our ancestors for health purposes. Continuing the legacy, Conatural provides the finest essential oils through different processes that are examined by our experts to maintain the product’s effectiveness
- The best essential oils for skincare, Conatural Lavender Essential Oil can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favorite carrier oil (e.g., argan oil, olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil) for face and body
Visit here to learn more about Conatural Essential Oils and how to get the best out of them.
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.