℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Cymbopogon Nardus
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
What can this product do for you:
- Citronella essential oil is best known for its ability to naturally repel insects
- Fights bacteria and fungi making it great for use in the home and elsewhere
- When diffused in the air, this natural mosquito repellent can also promote relaxation and fight respiratory infections
- One of the best essential oils for fungal skin infections
- Citronella Essential Oil is also known to fight bacteria and fungi and free radical damage
- Prevents premature aging and reduce inflammation and muscle pain
- Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Essential oils are what give a plant its characteristic odour and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted. At Conatural, vigorous checks are made throughout the entire process of sourcing pure essential oils. When used correctly, essential oils bring a wide range of health benefits
- Conatural Essential Citronella Oil can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturisers) and externally (i.e. around the home).
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water.
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil.
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favourite carrier oil (e.g., argan, olive, coconut and almond oils) for face and body.
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
*100% pure essential oil