AVAILABLE IN BOTH 120ML and 250ML
100% NATURAL & CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FIRST PRESS, VIRGIN QUALITY
What can this product do for you:
- Conatural’s Organic Sweet Almond Oil contains many nutrients that the skin needs: Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, proteins, antioxidants, magnesium and calcium
- The Almond is lovingly beckoned as the ‘Miracle Nut and the King of Nuts’ in Ayurvedic healing
- It’s a great moisturiser
- Can make the appearance of skin look smoother and more hydrated
- Because of its high Vitamin E content, it’s great for hair and nails
- Night-time Moisturiser: Use our Organic Sweet Almond Oil as a night-time moisturizer for face and nails
- Double Cleansing: Can also be used for double cleansing along with a cream based cleanser. Just apply a small amount of Organic Sweet Almond Oil in the palm of your hand. Use your fingers to gently massage it into your skin, working in small circles to help remove makeup and dirt. After thoroughly cleansing, rinse off the Organic Sweet Almond Oil with water and a soft washcloth. While your skin is damp, apply your cream-based cleanser (Or the Organic Cleanser & Makeup Remover by Conatural). Pump one small amount to your palm and lather in between your hands, then, begin cleansing your skin. Again, use small circular motions to cleanse. Be mindful of the eye area. Once you’ve finished cleansing your skin, you’ll rinse off with lukewarm water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft face towel.
- Hair Oil: Conatural's Organic Sweet Almond Oil is also is an excellent hair oil - can be used for strengthening and deep conditioning. Gently massage into scalp and ends of hair. Then work on massaging into main length of hair. Allow oil to work for a minimum of thirty minutes. Cleanse post treatment with shampoo
- Carrier Oil/Massage Oil:Conatural's Sweet Almond oil also makes a perfect carrier oil for essential oils, and is also a wonderful oil to use for a body massage
Please note this is a vegan product.
This product should be used within two years from manufacturing date. Period after Opening: 12 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.