100% NATURAL & CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FIRST PRESS, VIRGIN QUALITY
What can this product do for you:
- Conatural’s Organic Rosehip Oil contains essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant Lycopene.
- This unique oil feeds the skin vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthy looking skin.
- The best carrier oil for oily/acne prone skin
- Rosehip Oil has been known to help soothe skin conditions and assist skin renewal in the maintenance of optimal skin health.
It is a:
- Natural source of vitamin E – which is an anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant that calms and hydrates dry and sensitive skin. It also helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
- Natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 – which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
- Natural source of vitamin C – a skin brightening, anti-ageing antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin's tone.
- Natural source of the powerful antioxidants lycopene, which helps improve skin texture and offer protection against premature ageing, and beta-carotene, which helps prevent free-radical damage responsible for skin ageing.
- High levels of Trans-Retinoic Acid which are delivered directly to the epidermis, which converts to Vitamin A to boost the skin's natural healing process.
Organic Rosehip oil is well-tolerated on all skin types (including oily skin, helping regulate natural sebum production) and age groups and can be used for the following skin concerns. Please note Rosehip oil should not be applied directly on acne or acne prone skin.
- Scars and Burns
- Stretch Marks
- Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Sun Damage
- Post Acne Scarring
- Excellent carrier oil for any of Conatural’s essential oils
- It can effectively be used in skin conditioning facial and body massage
- Conatural’s Organic Rosehip Oil should be applied to damp skin after cleansing, morning and evening for best results
- Like a serum, it is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving any oily residue behind. You will only need a few drops
Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and in a cool and dry environment and out of direct sunlight. For external use only.
R. canina & R. rubiginosa