Lemon Essential Oil
℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Citrus Medica Limonum
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
Lemon oil not only lightens the mood and improves concentration, but is also stimulating and calming simultaneously. It can also be used to help with fever, infections, asthma, skin disorders, hair conditions and tiredness to name a few benefits. It has anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant and antifungal properties. Lemon oil works in many areas of your life from household cleaning to supporting brain energy and freshening the air.
Following are more benefits of Lemon Essential Oil:
• Mood Elevation - Put 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in a tissue and inhale
• Anti-viral & Anti-fungal - Add 20 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in a diffuser
• Mosquito Repellent - Add 20 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in a diffuser
• Heartburn & Reflux - Massage by combining 1 tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil and 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
• Anti-oxidant - Massage by combining 1 tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil and 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils are what give a plant its characteristic odour and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted. At Conatural, vigorous checks are made throughout the entire process of sourcing pure essential oils. When used correctly, essential oils bring a wide range of health benefits.
Conatural Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturisers) and externally (i.e. around the home).
1) Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water.
2) Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil.
3) For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favourite carrier oil (e.g., argan, olive, coconut and almond oils) for face and body.
Visit here to learn more about Conatural Essential Oils and how to get the best out of them.
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.